Liquibase 4.3.2 Released
This release includes community-contributed pull requests, bug fixes, and enhancements.
What’s in this release
Liquibase users will enjoy multiple enhancements and bug fixes. Here are some of the highlights.
- Added a new
The command is useful for Liquibase Hub users that want to stop reporting activity for a given changelog that was previously registered. If you registered the wrong changelog or refactored your changelog structure, you can now easily remove it from the Liquibase Hub reporting workflow.
- Added a new
- Added the ability to create Liquibase Hub projects with parameters for CLI and Maven users
- Only enable console prompting when explicitly enabled by the CLI #1711 #1689
includeAllbetter in Spring Boot #1595 and #1436
- Changed JRE bundled with installers to use the latest LTS version
- Better handle
dropAllon PostgreSQL partitioned tables #1650
- Fixed sample
liquibase.sqlplus.conffile #1448 and #1416
- Fixed loadData’s
- Send Liquibase Hub logs at the same log level as configured in the CLI
See our Liquibase releases in GitHub for more detailed information.
Big thanks to the Liquibase community: Chris Abrams, Iván López, chadoc, jglink, Steve Saliman, Malathi, Tsvi Zandany, Jose Hernandez Moreno, Nathan Voxland, Wes Willard.
Get free online courses and earn Liquibase certifications. Even seasoned Liquibase users tell us they learned some new commands that help them by taking our courses.
Meet the Community
- Join Liquibase Legends
- Attend our monthly meetup
- Contribute code
- Ask & answer questions
- Contribute to docs & content