Your databases hold every disaster nightmare a DBA, compliance officer, or PR team can imagine.
What’s at stake? Everything. Databases have never been more important. Because data has never been more important.
Liquibase helps teams use a DevOps approach to database change and deployment. Our experts can help you find the balance you need to deliver software faster while protecting and preserving business-critical data.
Upgrade your tedious script-based database deployment process to an automated database change management system.
- Maintain an ideal environment
- Forecast the impact of database changes before they are deployed
- Eliminate database downtime
Automatically apply DBA rules during the application build and release process.
- Enforce your DBA’s database change management checklist
- Provide instant feedback to application developers on their SQL scripts
- Enable application developers to write better database code
Automate and integrate database change management into the same application release process seamlessly, with zero downtime.
- Unify application and database changes
- Develop, branch and merge database code
- Improve error handling during the database deployment process
Monitor & report
Track and report the status of every database deployment across the enterprise, making audits a breeze.
- Eliminate manual tracking of database deployments and errors
- Easy, on-demand access to deployment information
- Centralized database reporting for the entire organization
Database Compliance in a CI/CD World
Liquibase helps keep large banks and health care companies complaint
“Applying DevOps principles and automation to our database processes is vital to our product delivery strategy. The work we have done in this area helps us standardize our overall release process, reduces human errors, and improves code quality. That means we are able to deliver innovation to our customers faster with reduced operational cost and risk.”