Need Liquibase support? You’ve come to the right place.
Everyone needs a little help from time-to-time. Our experienced support engineers give you the guidance you need so you can get the most out of Liquibase’s powerful version control, database change management, and deployment capabilities.
Compare support options
Standard and Premium (24×7) support are available with any edition you choose. Contact us to learn more.
|Standard Support||Premium Support||Also includes|
|Liquibase Enterprise||Available||– Knowledge base*|
– Training and Implementation Services
– Technical Account Management
* Knowledge base of detailed guides for implementing database CI/CD
Forums, chat, training, and documentation are available for all Liquibase users.
Support levels and SLAs
|Hours of availability||12×51||24×7|
|Sev1||2 hr2||2 hr2|
|Sev2||4 hrs2||2 hr2|
|Sev3||1 day2||8 hrs2|
|Sev4||3 business days2||3 business days2|
|Sev5||10 business days2||10 business days2|
17am-7pm CT (GMT-6), Monday through Friday, excluding U.S. holidays. 2Initial response.
Issue impact and description
- Sev1 – Catastrophic Failure – all work has halted or a work stoppage is imminent. The application system is unavailable or unusable.
- Sev2 – Application Inoperable/Data Corrupted – an application in the system is not working or has limited capability and the problem significantly impacts the customer. Or, data is being corrupted and work must be stopped to avoid further corruption/loss of data.
- Sev3 – Feature not working as documented – application has issues that can impact customer but that do not stop customer from performing daily business. Or, issues for which there is a reasonable workaround.
- Sev4 – Informational Question/Cosmetic Issue – problem/question with day-to-day operational issues, cosmetic problem with user interface, error in documentation
- Sev5 – Enhancement Request – request from customer for new features or changes in the functionality of existing features.
Liquibase tracks issues from the time reported to the time the issue is resolved with priority response given to the highest severity issues. All issues are closed when a resolution or fix is available to Liquibase customers. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may request that the issue be re-opened.
Our commitment: Supporting you and your database with Liquibase
Liquibase works with the greatest number and variety of databases and has established the standard for managing database change with speed, security, and reliability. In order to provide confidence and clarity on how we support these databases for our customers, they are categorized by verification level. See our list of supported databases and the database verification levels for more details on how we support you and your database with Liquibase.
Additional support is available
Need help with implementation? Need 24×7 support for your team? We’ve got your back. Reach out to us and we’ll provide you with more options.
Other helpful Liquibase resources
Since Liquibase has been around for over a decade, there’s a lot of information out there. Here are some of the best resources if you want to find an answer or explore on your own.