Need Liquibase support? You’ve come to the right place.
Everyone needs a little help from time-to-time. Our experienced support engineers give you the guidance you need so you can get the most out of Liquibase’s powerful version control, database change management, and deployment capabilities.
Compare support options
View details for each type of support in the SLA table.
Expert support from the creators of Liquibase. Comes with Basic support for Liquibase, Pro features, and Hub.
Standard support plus access to a knowledge base with detailed guides to implement Database CI/CD at any pace.
Standard support plus training and implementation services as well as a Technical Account Manager.
See more resources for all Liquibase users.
Support levels and SLAs
|Liquibase Pro||Liquibase Business||Liquibase Enterprise||24×7 Support|
|Support plan included||Basic||Standard||Standard||Premium|
|Hours of availability||7am – 7pm CT (GMT-6)1,2||7am – 7pm CT (GMT-6) 1,2||7am – 7pm CT (GMT-6)1,2||24×7|
|Sev1||2 business days (email only)||2 hr3 / 4 hrs4||2 hr3 / 4 hrs4||2 hr3 / 4 hrs4|
|Sev2||2 business days (email only)||4 hrs3 / 16 hrs4||4 hrs3 / 16 hrs4||2 hr3 / 8 hrs4|
|Sev3||2 business days (email only)||1 day3 / 1 week4||1 day3 / 1 week4||8 hrs3 / 1 week4|
|Sev4||2 business days (email only)||3 business days3 / 10 business days4||3 business days3 / 10 business days4||3 business days3 / 10 business days4|
|Sev5||2 business days (email only)||10 business days3 / 30 business days4||10 business days3 / 30 business days4||10 business days3 / 30 business days4|
|Upgrade to Standard support||Yes||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Upgrade to Premium support||Yes||Yes||Yes||N/A|
Standard and 24×7 support are available with any plan you choose. Contact us to learn more.
Issue impact and description
- Sev1 – Catastrophic Failure – all work has halted or a work stoppage is imminent. The application system is unavailable or unusable.
- Sev2 – Application Inoperable/Data Corrupted – an application in the system is not working or has limited capability and the problem significantly impacts the customer. Or, data is being corrupted and work must be stopped to avoid further corruption/loss of data.
- Sev3 – Feature not working as documented – application has issues that can impact customer but that do not stop customer from performing daily business. Or, issues for which there is a reasonable workaround.
- Sev4 – Informational Question/Cosmetic Issue – problem/question with day-to-day operational issues, cosmetic problem with user interface, error in documentation
- Sev5 – Enhancement Request – request from customer for new features or changes in the functionality of existing features.
Liquibase tracks issues from the time reported to the time the issue is resolved with priority response given to the highest severity issues. All issues are closed when a resolution or fix is available to Liquibase customers. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may request that the issue be re-opened.
Extra support is available
Need 24×7 support for your team? Or maybe you just need help with implementation? We’ve got your back. Reach out to us and we’ll provide you with more options.
Helpful Liquibase resources
Since Liquibase has been around for over a decade, there’s a lot of information out there. Here are some of the best resources if you want to find an answer or explore on your own.
1 Monday through Friday, excluding U.S. holidays.
2 Plan can be upgraded to Premium support (24×7).
3 Initial response.
4 Target resolution response.