Liquibase 3.8.8 Released, Provides Minor Bug Fixes
Liquibase 3.8.8 is now available. We fixed a couple of minor bugs in this release.
For both Liquibase Community and Liquibase Pro users, the following bugs were fixed in version 3.8.8:
- rollbackOnechangeSet now works correctly with the Liquibase Maven plugin.
- Liquibase Pro no longer generates procedural code with incorrect SQL syntax when running generateChangeLog against a MySQL database.
We are always looking to fix bugs and improve documentation for everyone in the Liquibase community. Here are some ways you can contribute:
- Contribute code
- Make doc updates
- Join us for a virtual meetup – Sign up via the link on Liquibase.org
- Answer Liquibase questions on Stack Overflow
- Share how you and your team use Liquibase in a blog and share it. If you want to contribute directly to our blog, reach out to us on social and we’ll work together to post it.
Ubuntu/Debian: A new & easier way to install Liquibase for Linux users
We're thrilled to announce a brand new installation method for Liquibase specifically designed for Ubuntu/Debian users. Say goodbye to the manual process of downloading the
SingleStore Liquibase Integration Unleashes the Power of Database Change Management
We're thrilled to announce our partnership with SingleStore, an industry leader in distributed SQL-based database management systems. Let’s explore the advantages of