Liquibase 3.8.8 Released, Provides Minor Bug Fixes
Liquibase 3.8.8 is now available. We fixed a couple of minor bugs in this release.
For both Liquibase Community and Liquibase Pro users, the following bugs were fixed in version 3.8.8:
- rollbackOnechangeSet now works correctly with the Liquibase Maven plugin.
- Liquibase Pro no longer generates procedural code with incorrect SQL syntax when running generateChangeLog against a MySQL database.
We are always looking to fix bugs and improve documentation for everyone in the Liquibase community. Here are some ways you can contribute:
- Contribute code
- Make doc updates
- Join us for a virtual meetup – Sign up via the link on Liquibase.org
- Answer Liquibase questions on Stack Overflow
- Share how you and your team use Liquibase in a blog and share it. If you want to contribute directly to our blog, reach out to us on social and we’ll work together to post it.