Liquibase 3.7.0 Released
Liquibase 3.7.0 is now available.
Version 3.7.0 is primarily a bugfix release, but there have been over 350 commits since 3.6.3, so TONS of good new things from both the community and Datical.
- Improved support for PostgreSQL, DB2, MariaDB, MS SqlServer, Ingres, and Firebird
- Support for not validated not-null constraints
- Performance improvements
- Changelog parameters can be set via environment variables
- includeAll bugfixes
- can filter by id, author, or labels
- Allow disabling shouldRun in CDI
- And much more
Thanks to everyone who helped with all these issues.