Liquibase 3.7.0 Released
Liquibase 3.7.0 is now available.
Version 3.7.0 is primarily a bugfix release, but there have been over 350 commits since 3.6.3, so TONS of good new things from both the community and Datical.
- Improved support for PostgreSQL, DB2, MariaDB, MS SqlServer, Ingres, and Firebird
- Support for not validated not-null constraints
- Performance improvements
- Changelog parameters can be set via environment variables
- includeAll bugfixes
- can filter by id, author, or labels
- Allow disabling shouldRun in CDI
- And much more
Thanks to everyone who helped with all these issues.
Ubuntu/Debian: A new & easier way to install Liquibase for Linux users
We're thrilled to announce a brand new installation method for Liquibase specifically designed for Ubuntu/Debian users. Say goodbye to the manual process of downloading the
SingleStore Liquibase Integration Unleashes the Power of Database Change Management
We're thrilled to announce our partnership with SingleStore, an industry leader in distributed SQL-based database management systems. Let’s explore the advantages of