Liquibase 3.3.4 Released
Bugfix release Liquibase 3.3.4 is now available on Liquibase.org and through the Maven repositories.
The most notable fix was to make the Maven plugin “liquibase.should.run” flag default back to true like it should have vs. “false” in 3.3.3.
- CORE-2360 – Maven – Skip is active by default
- CORE-2199 – Liquibase adds a semicolon after a stored proc definition making the stored proc unusable
- CORE-2344 – Unknown host exception on OS RHEL 6.5
- CORE-2346 – IncludeAll does not work when runing liquibase from inside a jar
- CORE-2357 – alterSequence does not work as expected when you need to change the cache size
- CORE-2366 – Derby Network server works with command line but not with maven “Liquibase skipped due to maven configuration”
- CORE-2368 – No SQL outputted for <update> change
Ubuntu/Debian: A new & easier way to install Liquibase for Linux users
We're thrilled to announce a brand new installation method for Liquibase specifically designed for Ubuntu/Debian users. Say goodbye to the manual process of downloading the