Liquibase 3.3.4 Released
May 27, 2015
Bugfix release Liquibase 3.3.4 is now available on Liquibase.org and through the Maven repositories.
The most notable fix was to make the Maven plugin “liquibase.should.run” flag default back to true like it should have vs. “false” in 3.3.3.
- CORE-2360 – Maven – Skip is active by default
- CORE-2199 – Liquibase adds a semicolon after a stored proc definition making the stored proc unusable
- CORE-2344 – Unknown host exception on OS RHEL 6.5
- CORE-2346 – IncludeAll does not work when runing liquibase from inside a jar
- CORE-2357 – alterSequence does not work as expected when you need to change the cache size
- CORE-2366 – Derby Network server works with command line but not with maven “Liquibase skipped due to maven configuration”
- CORE-2368 – No SQL outputted for <update> change
Nathan Voxland Project Founder
Liquibase Delivers Enhancements to Observability and Commercial Support for MongoDB in Liquibase Pro 4.21.1
We are pleased to announce the release of Liquibase Pro 4.21.1. With major enhancements to Liquibase’s observability and logging capabilities, commercial support for
April 13, 2023