Liquibase 3.8.4 Released
Liquibase 3.8.4 is now available. Here’s a closer look at what’s included in the latest release.
Liquibase 3.8.4 Overview
Liquibase 3.8.4 fix for Liquibase Pro Spring Boot error
Previously, running a Spring Boot application while using Liquibase 3.8.0+ in Java 9+ caused errors. With the release of Liquibase 3.8.4, users can now use primary workflows with embedded Liquibase cases.
For both Liquibase Community and Liquibase Pro users, the following bugs were fixed in version 3.8.4:
- Fixed a ‘Class not Found’ exception error when using Java +9.
- Fixed a ‘Cannot Use Default Schema Name’ error when users diff against an SQL Server snapshot file.
- Fixed an ‘Unexpected type: java.util.Date’ error when using a defaultValueDate attribute in a YAML changelog.
- Improved datetime type handling in SQL Server. Liquibase now preserves types and prevents unexpected behaviors.
All Liquibase users should also check out our continually improving documentation. For this release, there are several pages with brand new video content! Check them out here:
- Creating & Configuring your liquibase.properties File
- Generating SQL to Update Database Schemas
- Your First Migration with Liquibase Functions
You can also see our growing library of videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel.