The 2021 State of DevOps Report is now available! The full report is always worth a read, but if you don’t have time to dive into the data, we’ve got you covered in this webinar with the top things you need to know. Watch this webinar so you can improve your software delivery process based on the latest research so you can drive real results.
Liquibase is a proud sponsor of this year’s report. We were very excited to partner with Google Cloud and the DORA research team to share insights into how your team can improve.
Covered in this Webinar
We’ll discuss the top takeaways from this year’s report based on research from the DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA) team at Google Cloud on efforts that drive software performance, including:
- Why getting your database changes into source control is so important.
- Elite DevOps performers were found to be twice as likely to have security integrated into their software development process.
- A fifth key metric for operational performance: Reliability. We’ll discuss what this means for software delivery.
- How a healthy team culture helps organizations meet & exceed goals — especially during a pandemic.
- Good documentation and its effect on other capabilities and practices.