Covered in this Webinar
We’ll discuss the top takeaways from this year’s report based on research from the DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA) team at Google Cloud on efforts that drive software performance, including:
- Why getting your database changes into source control is so important.
- Elite DevOps performers were found to be twice as likely to have security integrated into their software development process.
- A fifth key metric for operational performance: Reliability. We’ll discuss what this means for software delivery.
- How a healthy team culture helps organizations meet & exceed goals — especially during a pandemic.
- Good documentation and its effect on other capabilities and practices.