Liquibase 3.8.9 Released
Liquibase 3.8.9 is now available through Liquibase.org. We’re continuing to improve everyone’s experience with Liquibase by fixing some bugs and improving existing features.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
For both Liquibase Community and Pro users, we made the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue with how Liquibase handles SMALLINT columns in PostgreSQL when generating a changelog.
- Improved generateChangeLog command to assume a diffTypes that includes “data” when the dataOutputDirectory parameter is used. Most users looking to export data as part of generateChangeLog can now simply use the dataOutputDirectory parameter without needing to specify diffTypes.
- Enabled the use of the –schemas parameter to work on either side of the snapshot command.
- Enabled generateChangeLog in PostgreSQL to correctly order create, function, and trigger statements.
- Improved the use of dblink objects when using diff command.
All Liquibase users should also check out our continually improving documentation.
You can also see our growing library of videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
We are always looking to fix bugs and improve documentation for everyone in the Liquibase community. Here are some ways you can contribute:
- Contribute code
- Make doc updates
- Join us for a virtual meetup – Sign up via the link on Liquibase.org
- Answer Liquibase questions on Stack Overflow
- Share how you and your team use Liquibase in a blog and share it. If you want to contribute directly to our blog, reach out to us on social and we’ll work together to post it.