The database traditionally has been left behind in the DevOps process, yet databases are critical elements in many organizations’ IT infrastructure. As code changes, so too, does the database. That’s why a growing number of organizations are now including database tools in their DevOps toolchains, recognizing the need to embrace databases as part of DevOps.
In this webinar, we’ll look at the database tools space and discuss some of the more important things to consider when choosing the right tool for your toolchain, including:
- Open source or proprietary: Which is a better fit for your company?
- Integration: How well does the tool integrate with other tools in the DevOps toolchain, as well as other technologies in your organization?
- Fit for purpose or general: Which is better, a tool designed for one task or one that handles multiple tasks in the toolchain?
- Robert Reeves, CTO & Co-Founder, Datical
- Brady Byrd, Senior Solutions Architect, DBmaestro