Datical Continues Corporate Momentum, Product Innovation and Customer Growth
Leader in Database Release Automation Wraps Up First Half of 2018; Released Datical 5, Relocated to New Headquarters and Expanded Leadership Team
AUSTIN, Texas – July 31, 2018 – Datical, the leading provider of database release automation solutions, closed the first half of 2018 with tremendous growth, expanding its seasoned executive team and relocating its Austin headquarters to accommodate an aggressive employee growth trajectory. Datical continues to see large enterprises adopt its solutions to accelerate application delivery by modernizing and automating the database release process.
Digital transformation is forcing companies to innovate in order to address customer demands, relentless competitive pressures and non-stop market changes. To stay ahead of competitors, enterprises are working to deliver software faster. However, the 2018 State of Database Deployments in Application Delivery survey reveals that 93 percent of respondents face challenges accelerating database deployments, 90 percent face pressure to release applications more quickly and 99 percent of organizations would benefit from automating database deployment processes. Enterprises are realizing that in order to overcome these challenges, they need to include the database in their overall application delivery strategy, which is attributing to Datical’s upward momentum.
Datical H1 2018 Corporate, Product and Customer Milestones
- Doubled revenue from H1 2017 to H1 2018
- Increased customer success team by 50 percent in response to market demand, setting the stage for continued corporate expansion
- Appointed Hyrum M. Smith to chief revenue officer (CRO) to drive integration and alignment between sales, marketing, revenue management and business development
- Relocated to new Austin-based corporate headquarters to accommodate rapid company growth and momentum
- Received industry accolades, including being named an EMA “Top 3 Vendor in DevOps Database Release Orchestration” and to the SD Times 100 in the “Database and Database Management” category
- Announced the general availability of Datical 5, its enterprise-class platform for automating database releases to deliver efficiency, speed and risk reduction for database deployments
- Increased customer base growth by 50 percent with leading enterprises such as MedImpact, Freddie Mac and Anthem
- Datical website: https://www.datical.com
- Careers: https://www.datical.com/company/careers/
- Blog: https://www.datical.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Datical
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/datical
- Demo: https://www.datical.com/demo/
About Datical, Inc.
Datical’s mission is to transform the way businesses build software so they can deliver better customer experiences faster. Datical solutions deliver the database release automation capabilities technology executives need to get the most out of their Agile, DevOps and Continuous Delivery investments. With Datical database release automation organizations can shorten the time it takes to bring applications to market while eliminating the security vulnerabilities, costly errors, data loss and downtime often associated with current database deployment methods. For more information, visit www.datical.com, call 737-402-7187 or connect via @datical.
Offleash for Datical
Liquibase Delivers Enhancements to Observability and Commercial Support for MongoDB in Liquibase Pro 4.21.1
We are pleased to announce the release of Liquibase Pro 4.21.1. With major enhancements to Liquibase’s observability and logging capabilities, commercial support for