Datical and Delphix to Host DevOps.com Webinar on Plugging the DevOps Data Gap
AUSTIN, Texas – May 24, 2017 – Datical, the leading provider of database release automation solutions, and Delphix, the market leader in data virtualization, today announced a joint webinar, titled “How to Plug the DevOps Data Gap,” taking place Thursday, June 1 at 9 a.m. PDT/12 p.m. EDT.
As companies have adopted faster development methodologies, a new constraint has emerged in the journey to digital transformation – data. Data has long been the neglected discipline, the weakest link in the tool chain, with provisioning times still counted in days, weeks or even months. In addition, most companies are still using decades-old processes to manage and deploy database changes, further anchoring development teams.
This webinar will discuss how organizations can accelerate their goals for digital transformation by refocusing attention on the data gap. Attendees will:
- Understand the impact the data gap has on development teams and applications.
- Learn the benefits of keeping both data and database schema changes up-to-date and in-sync with application releases.
- Discover how a large financial services company combined data virtualization and database release automation to enable faster development cycles, easier production hotfixes, and the ability to automate the creation integrated test environments.
Who: Robert Reeves, co-founder and CTO at Datical; Adam Bowen, strategic advisor of the Office of CTO at Delphix; and Jamie Pope, former VP Global 10 Bank, senior solution engineer at Delphix
What: “How to Plug the DevOps Data Gap” webinar
When: Thursday, June 1 at 9 a.m. PDT/12 p.m. EDT
Where: To register for the free event, visit https://webinars.devops.com/how-to-plug-the-data-gap-in-devops?platform=hootsuite
Tweet this: .@Datical and @Delphix to host webinar on How to Plug the #DevOps Data Gap https://bit.ly/2rjRrSG
- Datical website: https://www.datical.com
- Blog: https://www.datical.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Datical
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/datical
Datical’s mission is to radically improve and simplify the application release process by modernizing and automating the database release process. Datical solutions deliver the automation capabilities technology executives need to remove database deployments as a barrier to delivering new application innovation. With Datical enterprises can shorten the time it takes to bring application innovation to market while eliminating the security vulnerabilities, costly errors, data loss and downtime often associated with current database deployment methods. Datical delivers results for some of the world’s most admired companies including: Sony, GE Transportation, Unum and NBCUniversal. For more information visit: https://www.datical.com/company/
Kulesa Faul for Datical