This Liquibase acceptable use policy (“AUP”) sets forth certain restrictions on accessing and using Liquibase Inc.’s and its affiliates (collectively, “Liquibase”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) products and services, including Liquibase’s software-as-a-service offering, and any equipment (including servers or networks) used in connection therewith (collectively, “Offerings”) by you or someone on your behalf (“You” or “Your”) under your agreement with Liquibase for such Offerings (“Agreement”). The restrictions set forth in this AUP are not exhaustive.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, this site either directly or indirectly for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others.
- Impersonating others, misrepresenting yourself or your intent or spamming.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
No Security Violations
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
Scraping and API Usage Restrictions
Scraping refers to extracting data from our Service via an automated process, such as a bot or webcrawler. It does not refer to the collection of information through our API. You may not “scrape” the Services, or access or search the Service and Websites by any means other than publicly supported interfaces.